Thanks to the Friends of the Brookline Public Library, we have a variety of museum passes for patron use. Free or reduced admission passes are available for:
- Currier Museum of Art in Manchester; Each pass admits 2 adults or teens 13-17 for 50% off, children 12 and under always admitted free
- Mariposa Museum in Peterborough; Each pass admits 1 adult and 2 children free
- Museum of Fine Arts in Boston; Each pass admits up to 2 people for $10 per person general admission
- NH Historical Society Museums in Concord; Each pass admits 4 adults, or 2 adults and their children, free
- The Seacoast Science Center in Rye; Each pass admits two adults and up to four children or grandchildren at 50% off regular admission
- The SEE Science Center in Manchester; Each pass admits 2 people free.
- Museum of Science in Boston; Each pass admits up to 4 people for $10 per person general admission
- New! Canterbury Shaker Village in Canterbury; Each pass admits a family of up to 2 adults and 2 children free for general admission. Added family members are admitted for half price ($9.50 for adults and $4.50 for children 6-17.)
- New! McAuliffe-Shepard Discovery Center in Concord; Each pass admits up to 4 people for free.
Please see Museum websites and information included with the passes for additional restrictions.
Museum passes check out for five days. You may take out passes for up to three museums at the same time.
Museum passes cannot be placed on reserve.
Call the library for more information at 673-3330.